Pages

June 14, 2011

Invitational Update

I know it's been quiet on the blog page for a while so I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took while setting the course for the Men's Invitational. The course looked and played great throughout the week for the men and continues to shine for the ladies this week. Thanks to the staff in the turf department for their hard work and attention to detail over the last few weeks. The staff looked like the professionals they are, all dressed in new uniforms. They stepped up to the plate and hit a home run during those three days of tournament time when all the pressure was on. Enjoy the pictures in the slide show above and we'll see you on the golf course.

2 comments:

  1. Josh - great job on the course! I thanked every guy I could find. I've never seen the course in such great shape for the Invitational. The split fairways were a big hit with all the players in my flight. If only I could have hit the centerline more often! Job well done. Thank you.

    DD

    ReplyDelete