March 16, 2016
Winter / Spring Course Update
After a month or so of dry and spring like weather, winter returned to the Bay Area last week bringing 6+ inches of much needed rain. Due to the wet conditions we had to postpone Spring Aeration that was originally scheduled for this week. New dates for greens aeration are March 21 & 22. These dates are weather dependent as well and if we receive any precipitation at all we will not go forward on greens.
With rain falling for 8 of 10 days and totaling over 6 inches, we have had to restrict carts to the path only on many days. Remember that this is done for your safety and for the safety of the golf course as well. Please follow the cart directions as given by the staff in the Golf Shop and know that we will allow carts on the the course as soon as possible.
Thanks and we'll see you On The Course!
Josh Clevenger; Golf Course Superintendent